Friday morning bathroom selfie, for your pleasure.
- I’ve done something magical, you guys. Magical. And I should have done it a LOOOONG time ago, but just couldn’t get over that hump. And it’s such a small change, yet so beneficial — not only physically, but mentally, too. And it’s working. I’ve stopped snacking. Period. Plain and simple. And while I’ve stayed far away from the scale for a long time, I can feel it in my clothes. I can feel it in my workouts. I can feel it when I lay down at night and my belly isn’t puffy. I can feel it in my body image and in my mind. I’m going for a streak to see how long I can keep this going, because it’s clearly helping me.
- I finally got my hair trimmed after…a year? Yikes. I don’t really care about my hair, I probably should, but it’s up in a ponytail 90% of the time and it’s stupidly time consuming to do anything with it. But now I kind of want to cut it something like this but I tend to have commitment issues with shorter hair, so we’ll see.
- I go into work a lot earlier on Fridays than I do the rest of the week, meaning I leave earlier. WHAT TO DO WITH MY AFTERNOON?!
- I have a deliciously huge iced coffee in front of my face. If I could get a constant supply that would be great.
- I’m not terrified of 14.3! It’s my goal to make it to/through the 155lb deadlifts.
- I’m hoping it doesn’t rain this weekend - I want to go trail running. Tennessee spring, come to me!